Just as the Spring is making its debut so are warmer temperatures. In preparation for this, Circuit Sports has announced that they will be offering a New Electronic Fan Controller Kit for the U.S. Market.
Many individuals with custom water cooling rigs swap out their crank-based fans for electronic ones. Ultimately this frees up some horsepower within their engines and reduces the amount of used space in the engine compartment as well. Having an electronic fan however usually means that one is left to wire it in. Not all of us are wiring experts and its times like these that the Circuit Sports unit comes into play.
Here a few of the features this little guy is equipped with:
- DIGITAL LCD SCREEN DISPLAY
- SMALL AND COMPACT SIZE FOR EASY INSTALLATION INSIDE THE CAR
- DUAL TEMPERATURE READING (ONE BEING OPTIONAL FOR OIL OR 2NDARY WATER READING)
- 5 DEG. C COOL OFF PERIOD BETWEEN FAN ON/OFF OPERATION
- 30 AMP “RECOMMENDED” MAX LIMIT
- 40 AMP HEAVY DUTY RELAY WITH 10 AWG RELAY WIRES
- VOLTAGE DISPLAY
- WILL WORK WITH ALL AFTERMARKET ELECTRIC FAN[S] WITH PREFERRED BUT NOT LIMITED TO 30 AMPS, WITH MAXIMUM OF 40 AMPS
- BACKED BY FULL 1 YEAR WARRANTY
The unit should be hitting stores shelves by April 15, 2013 and can be currently pre-ordered here on our site.